World Gk Questions – Check out the most important World General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English below. World GK has been a very important subject for competitive exams, every year a lot of questions related to World GK are asked in the exams. So we have prepared a list of most important World Gk questions to boost your preparation.
World Gk Questions With Answers
- What is the largest mammal on Earth?
C) Blue Whale
Correct Answer: C) Blue Whale
- Which gas do plants absorb from the atmosphere?
C) Carbon Dioxide
Correct Answer: C) Carbon Dioxide
- What is the national animal of China?
D) Red-Crowned Crane
Correct Answer: A) Panda
- What is the official currency of Russia?
Correct Answer: B) Ruble
- Who was the first woman to become the Prime Minister of any country?
A) Angela Merkel
B) Sirimavo Bandaranaike
C) Margaret Thatcher
D) Indira Gandhi
Correct Answer: B) Sirimavo Bandaranaike
- What is the capital of South Korea?
Correct Answer: C) Seoul
- What is the national bird of the United Kingdom?
A) Bald Eagle
B) Peregrine Falcon
C) European Robin
D) Common Pheasant
Correct Answer: C) European Robin
- Who was the first person to revolve around the Earth?
A) Yuri Gagarin
B) Neil Armstrong
C) John Glenn
D) Valentina Tereshkova
Correct Answer: A) Yuri Gagarin
- Which gas is responsible for the blue color of Earth’s sky?
C) Carbon Dioxide
Correct Answer: B) Nitrogen
- Who is the current Prime Minister of Canada in 2023?
A) Justin Trudeau
B) Andrew Scheer
C) Jagmeet Singh
D) Erin O’Toole
Correct Answer: A) Justin Trudeau
- Which is the highest mountain in Africa?
B) Mount Elbrus
C) Mount Kenya
D) Atlas Mountains
Correct Answer: A) Kilimanjaro
- Who was the first woman to win the Nobel Prize?
A) Marie Curie
B) Mother Teresa
C) Malala Yousafzai
D) Rosalind Franklin
Correct Answer: A) Marie Curie
- Which is the national bird of India?
Correct Answer: A) Peacock
- What is the national animal of Australia?
Correct Answer: A) Kangaroo
- What is the chemical symbol of potassium?
Correct Answer: A) K
- Who has written the book “War and Peace”?
A) Leo Tolstoy
B) F. Scott Fitzgerald
C) Charles Dickens
D) Jane Austen
Correct Answer: A) Leo Tolstoy
- Which is the driest desert in the world?
A) Sahara Desert
B) Atacama Desert
C) Gobi Desert
D) Arabian Desert
Correct Answer: B) Atacama Desert
- Which city is known as the “City of Seven Hills”?
Correct Answer: A) Rome
- Which country is known as the “Land of Thousand Lakes”?
Correct Answer: C) Finland
- What is the name of the largest moon of Saturn?
Correct Answer: B) Titan
We hope you liked our post on World GK Questions with Answers. What do you think about this article, please let us know through the comments section.