50 Gk Quiz Questions – General Knowledge is a very important subject as it helps in promoting the all round development of the child. Also GK is a very important topic for any competitive exams, it is widely asked in exams like UPSC, PCS, SSC, NDA, CLAT etc. Therefore, it is essential to develop general knowledge skills from a very young age. Here we have provided 50+ GK Quiz Questions for Class 1,2,3,4 & 5 to boost your child’s knowledge.
Gk Questions For Class 1
- What is the capital of India?
Answer: New Delhi.
- Who is the present Prime Minister of India?
Answer: Narendra Modi.
- Which is the national flower of India?
- How many letters are there in the English alphabet?
Answer: 26 letters.
- How many months are there in a year?
- Which figure has three sides?
- What is the color of human blood?
- What is the color of the leaves?
- How many minutes are there in an hour?
Answer: 60 minutes.
- How many wheels are there in a bicycle?
Gk Questions For Class 2
- Which is the largest bird in the world?
- Which is the largest river in the world?
Answer: Amazon River.
- What is the national fruit of India?
- Which is the largest planet in our solar system?
- Which animal is called the king of the jungle?
- How many colors are there in the rainbow?
Answer: Seven colors.
- How many bones are there in the human body?
Answer: 206 bones.
- Who was the first Prime Minister of India?
Answer: Jawaharlal Nehru.
- What is the name of the smallest planet in our solar system?
- Who is known as the “Father of computer”?
Answer: Charles Babbage.
Gk Questions For Class 3
- Who invented the aeroplane?
Answer: Orville and Wilbur Wright.
- Which is the national song of India?
Answer: Vande Mataram.
- Which is the largest ocean in the world?
Answer: Pacific Ocean.
- Which animal is called the “ship of the desert”?
- Which is the fastest land animal in the world?
- How many days are there in a leap year?
Answer: 366 days.
- How many continents are there in the world?
- Who was the first woman President of India?
Answer: Pratibha Patil.
- Which is the highest mountain in the world?
Answer: Mount Everest.
- What are meat eating animals called?
Gk Questions For Class 4
- Who is known as the “Father of the Nation” in India?
Answer: Mahatma Gandhi.
- Which is the smallest bird in the world?
Answer: Bee Hummingbird.
- Who discovered electricity?
Answer: Benjamin Franklin
- What is the name of the world’s largest desert?
- Who discovered America?
Answer: Christopher Columbus.
- Who is called the “Iron Man of India”?
Answer: Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel.
- Who wrote the play “Romeo and Juliet”?
Answer: William Shakespeare.
- Which planet is also known as “Ringed Planet”?
- Who is known as the “Iron Lady of India”?
Answer: Indira Gandhi.
- What is the name of the capital of Canada?
Gk Questions For Class 5
- What is the full form of NASA?
Answer: National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
- How many sides does a pentagon have?
Answer: Five sides.
- Which planet is also known as “Red Planet”?
- Which is the highest mountain peak of India?
- Who is called the “Missile Man of India”?
Answer: Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam.
- Which city of India is called “City of Lakes”?
- Which is the largest country in the world in terms of area?
- Which country is the largest producer of coffee in the world?
- What is the capital of Australia?
- What is the chemical formula of water?
So, that was all for this post. We hope you liked our post on 50 Easy GK Questions for Kids, if yes then do share this post on social media and with your family and friends. Also, if you have any query related to GK Questions and Answers, feel free to contact us, we will provide you the best as soon as possible.